Kylie Jenner’s Bodyguard Scandal

Priscila Chavez, Reporter

When aren’t the Kardashians/Jenners in the headlines of the media? No one knows. Or maybe when, sister Kendall Jenner was featured in the Pepsi commercial, back in 2017 and they didn’t want all the attention. But this week’s tea is about the one and only, Miss Kylie Jenner the lip kit queen. Rumor has it that her baby girl, Stormi’s father is actually Kylie’s bodyguard, Tim Chung. Theories first speculated when a photo of Stormi started floating around. Fans didn’t take long for them to start analyzing the photo until other fans looked closer… and closer and bam they saw Tim Chung in the photos and compared a photo of Chung and Stormi side by side. The followers started comparing Stormi’s eyes, mouth and nose to Chung and the father Jacques Webster who goes by the stage name of, Travis Scott.

“Why can’t people just leave her alone, she decided to keep her pregnancy hidden because she knew no matter what the public would react like this. It can be challenging to be in the public eye of the media and them watching your every move,” said Lesley Melendez (‘19).

However the Houston rapper was not taking these rumors anymore. Webster was heated about the rumors like any other person would be and has his own suspicion too with rumors getting out of hand. And so was his family, Like his mom was starting to have her speculations, and wants evidence that Stormi is actually her granddaughter via a paternity test. Webster got a hold of Chung through phone and made Chung publicly address the rumors sources say. So Chung did so, he took it to instagram to address the situation with a photo with the statement written: “I am a very private person and would normally never answer to gossip and stories that are so ridiculous that they are laughable. Out of deep respect for Kylie, Travis, their daughter together and their families, I would like to set the record straight and say that my interactions with Kylie and her family have been limited in a strictly professional capacity only. There is no story here and I ask that the media no longer include me in any narrative that is incredibly disrespectful to their family.” with the caption: “My first and last comment.” including over 100,000 likes only posted within less of a week. But before Tim was in the spotlight for being accused for being the father it was Kylie’s ex-boyfriend, Tyga who is also a rapper in the music industry.

“Well I really think it’s Travis’ baby, because Kylie wouldn’t be about that and her and Travis were a thing before she even went into MIA phase. If you watched Life of Kylie before she got pregnant her and Travis would go out and text, etc. and she would show him off during the show even though we didn’t know he was the guy she was with till towards the end of the season she was still going out and clearly dating him throughout the emote season. We just found out it was Travis at the end. No bodyguard was ever in the picture at all,” said Myles Buchanan (‘19).

But the 20-year old socialite is over the rumors now and has moved on to better things like her cosmetics line, Kylie Cosmetics and has recently released some new makeup for Mother’s Day with a collab with her mom-ager, Kris Jenner.