Kaci Tomman Photography

Kaci Tomman Photography

Lily Bakulski, News Editor

Here at Belvidere North High School, we have our very own school photographer. Kaci Tomman has been taking pictures since she was a little girl, but has created a professional business with her photography for about two years now. She started her business when she was 16 years old, but her dad bought her first camera when she was in the seventh grade.

“I have just always had a passion for taking pictures on family trips and I love that I get to provide something so special for students, families, and siblings,” said Tomman (‘20).

Tomman takes pictures for sports at North as well as senior photos for seniors graduating high school. She takes family, sibling, engagement, maternity and wedding photos.

Tomman has played sports here at Belvidere North High School. She played volleyball her freshman and sophomore year and softball her freshman, sophomore and junior year. She decided to take off her senior year, from playing sports, to focus on photography. She is also graduating early to attend Rock Valley at the start of second semester to further her education in photography. She hopes to have her first year of college done by fall of 2020.

Belvidere North High School would like to thank Kaci for all of her hard work and taking pictures for our school. Not only are they used in the yearbook or put on social media, but they capture the moment of memories made throughout the school years that can last a lifetime.

Kaci’s Contact Information:

[email protected]

815-977-0911