Yearbook Student Ads and Senior Quotes

Yearbook Student Ads and Senior Quotes

Lily Bakulski, News Editor

Belvidere North’s 2019-2020 yearbook has been started by its staff and is ready to involve YOU! Yearbook staff is looking for pictures from all classes, events, dances and even activities done outside of school. Email Lily Bakulski with any pictures you want featured in the yearbook. Also, student ad sheets have been placed in all lockers, but they can also be purchased online at jostenadservice.com. If parents do not want to purchase the ad online, they can bring a sheet of paper with the student’s name, what they want the ad to say and the pictures they want the ad to be featured with. These student ads will be featured in this year’s 2019-2020 yearbook edition. Student ads have to be purchased by February 29, 2020. Prices for ads can be found on the sheet that were placed in the lockers or online at the website previously listed above. If you have any questions, feel free to visit room 1220 or email [email protected].

SENIORS!!! It’s that time of year where senior quotes need to be submitted to room 122o or emailed to Lily Bakulski. Senior quote forms have been placed in lockers, so make sure you stop by your locker and fill out that sheet to return to room 1220. Senior quotes will be due December 20 and have to be appropriate to be featured in the yearbook. Contact Lily Bakulski or John Paddock with any questions.